Why Rent From Ascend Realty & Property Management?
As a prospective tenant, you want to know what kind of service you can expect when you lease from Ascend Realty & Property Management. We pride ourselves on our tenant service, and consistently strive to make things easier for you.View Rental Listings
Please submit your maintenance request. Note that requests are reviewed Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., except for holidays. For after-hours tenant emergencies only, please call (503) 579-3000.Login
Pay Your Rent Online
Did you know that you can now pay your rent online? It's fast, easy, and secure, so why wait? Below, you'll find some information on how to get started and a few reasons why so many others have already made the switch!
Don't have an account?
It’s easy! Just let us know you want to pay your rent online and we'll email you an account activation link.
Already have an account?
Click the button below to be taken to the Tenant Portal login page.
1. Contact us and let us know you’re interested in paying your rent online.
2. Give us your current email address so we can send you an invitation email.
3. When you get the invitation email (it will come from email@example.com), click on the link in the email to set up your account.
4. Create a secure password and activate your account.
That’s it! Now you can log in anytime, from anywhere and make payments, schedule payments, view your payment history, and more!
Request an Activation Link
Complete the form below and we'll email you the activation link you'll need to set up your account.
Once you’ve signed up, you can:
- View and pay your bills anytime (24/7)
- View and pay your bills from anywhere (any computer with an internet connection)
- Set up an automatic payment
- Sign up for automatic reminder emails
- Review your payment history
Have you ever looked at a calendar and suddenly realized that your rent was due that day? Or worse yet, that it was due a few days ago and that it was now late? With online rent payments, these concerns are a thing of the past. Simply hop on your computer and in just a few minutes, your rent is paid! Or remove all doubt and schedule a payment in advance so your rent is paid automatically. And this is in addition to not having to write checks, address envelopes, or find/buy stamps...
In a world where online financial predators seem more and more common, we understand if you have reservations about entering your bank account information online. But fear not! Your information is password protected and all transactions are both encrypted and securely transmitted.
Tenant Move-Out Procedures
Thank you for providing us with your 30 day notice to vacate. Please review the following items to make your transition as smooth as possible.
- Carpet Cleaning: You will need to have the carpets professionally cleaned and provide your property manager with the receipt. At the time of the Move-out walk-through, if carpets have not been properly cleaned, there are pet or other odors that remain, or if spots remain in the carpet, a professional carpet cleaner will complete the necessary cleaning at Tenant's expense.
- Walls – Nail Holes/Picture Hanger Holes/Damage: We strongly encourage the use of 3M Command Brand picture hangers, etc. If there is visible evidence of damage from nail holes/picture hangers/wall anchors or other drywall damage, including improper repairs, the damage will be professionally repaired at the Tenant's expense.
- Advertising: We will start advertising the property for rent immediately and we will begin to conduct showings. We will provide you with a 24-hour notice and try to work around your schedule. Should you have any specific scheduling requests, please email them to your property manager as soon as possible.
- Move-out Walk Through: We can schedule a move out walk through on the day you move out or within a day or two. A guideline of necessary items to be completed is outlined in the cleaning addendum you signed with your lease agreement. If you are not prepared for the move-out walk through with the house fully cleaned at the scheduled walk through, a professional cleaner will complete the necessary cleaning at Tenant's expense.
- Keys/Garage Door Openers/Personal Property: All house keys, mailbox keys, garage door openers and owner's personal property (listed on lease addendum) must be returned at the move-out walk through. Any missing keys, Garage door openers or owner's personal property will be replaced at Tenant's expense.
- Final Utility Bills: Bills for water/sewer and garbage service showing a zero balance must be provided to Ascend Realty & Property Management Property Management within 14 days of move out. If no verification of payment is delivered, $200 of the Security deposits will be held to pay unpaid utilities until Ascend Realty & Property Management receives verification these utilities have been fully paid or, if necessary, payment of these utilities by Ascend Realty & Property Management.
- Forwarding Address: Please send a forwarding address and other contact information to your property manager via email so that we can send you your final accounting and security deposit refund, if applicable. The law permits 31 days to mail you the final accounting and security deposit refund. Security Deposit refund checks must be made payable to all Tenants listed on the Lease.
Please feel free to contact your property manager with any questions you may have. Thank you for your cooperation.